[Automator] is this the place

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 15:25:49 PST 2005

OK..well..here goes then..

I'm trying to make a group mailer like this:

New Mail message > Get specified Address book items > Group Mailer >
Send Outgoing messages

What happens is that Mail pops to the front asking for recipients
(already loaded by the Workflow, supposedly).

Any thoughts on why this happens? The work flow looks like it's
"trying" to work..

nk