[BusMac] Condo Mgmt Software?

Randy B. Singer randy at mother.com
Tue Nov 26 19:10:37 PST 2002

Forrest Hill said:

>My little condo association (15 owners) are self-managed.  The only condo
>association management software we can find is for PC computers.  We have 2
>owners with Macs (including me) who have volunteered to take care of the
>bookkeeping if we can find condo mgmt software that works on a Mac.
>
>Does anyone have any suggestions or knowledge of condo software for the Mac?

I haven't checked out this sort of sofware in a while, so I can't tell
you if all of these companies are still in business.

Impact - PM (Property Management) by Impact Solutions
http://www.impactsolutions.com/
EMAIL: info at impactsolutions.com
Impact Solutions, Inc.
125 Hillvue Lane
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
(412) 367-8833
(800) 858-8330
FAX (412) 367-2344

Property Place 3.0 by Pinehill Softworks
http://www.pinehill.com/
600 W. 28th St., Suite 103
Austin, TX 78705
512-236-1677
E-Mail: largeformat at f32.net

Tenant Pro from Actoris Software Corp.
1701 N. Greenville Ave., Suite 901
Richardson, Texas, 75081
800-964-2792

Randy B. Singer

Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows because most people
use Windows, is like saying that all other restaurants serve food that is
inferior to McDonalds'.