[BusMac] New Monitor

Seilnacht, Bill (OTS-WSP) bill_seilnacht at output.net
Wed Jun 4 15:00:29 PDT 2003

You could use one of the new flat panels with a different video card. I
think that Doc Bott makes a adapter as well. If you are doing color critical
work look into the Lacie Blue line. We use them exclusively with our Pre
Press team and Creative team. The 19 inch is under $500 and has incredible
color. If you were looking for just a CRT, look into the View Sonic line at
your local Best Buy or Circuit City. They are an exceptional value and you
can still use your apple adaptor if needed.