[BusMac] Kensington MouseWorks

Roy Preston mail at roypreston.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 08:04:49 PST 2004

This problem has been sending me up the wall for *months*!!

I've had dozens of email dialogues with Kensington support with no
outcome. It's totally ruined the Mac experience for me! It happened
on my old 8500 with OS 9.1. And, when I got this new G4 a month ago,
it also happened on both of the installed OSs. I've been considering
suicide ;-)

Then this from Larry Duffy:

>set Chording Speed to Fast.

*BINGO*!! Unbelievable! Honestly, that little titbit has been worth
hundreds of pounds to me. Many, many thanks, Larry. I should have
come here a long time ago. Sorry for my gushing, but I'm over the
moon!

Roy P