[BusMac] Banquet Master or alike

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Wed Jan 21 11:32:46 PST 2004

Dre. said:

>I'm looking for a software that allows me to manage participants lists
>of a single or recurrent event.
>It should allow to designate certain statuses to each participant
>(confirmed, pending, whatever), and would best integrate neatly with
>iCal and Mail to do mass mailings to addressees with a certain status
>(or any).
>
>Suggestions anyone?

That was a hard one.  It might have been easier if you had specified a
certain type of event.  Most such programs are specialized for particular
types of events, such as church functions, conventions, charity
fund-raisers, etc.

Here is what I came up with:

iziEvent
http://www.izi4u.com/pages/izi-Event.html

MaxEvent
http://www.impactsolutions.com/maxevent.html

EventMaker Pro:
http://www.campagne.com/gmp81.html

ConMaster
http://sourceforge.net/projects/conmaster

Randy B. Singer

How To Deal With Common OS X 10.3 Panther Problems
http://www.macattorney.com/panther.html