merchant services

Vicki Allwardt vallwardt at mac.com
Sat Jul 24 07:31:39 PDT 2004

Good luck Peter.  I finally bit the bullet and learned Studio MX by
Macromedia--expensive.  They have a great easy to use program called
Contribute, but version 2 was a waste of money for me because I can't
upload to Mac servers--a $79 "glitch" their engineers are "working on".
  It was so easy the one time I got to use it. They now have version 3
out, but I don't know if it is corrected, they don't inform me anymore.

I could suggest you check your local colleges for on-line classes for
web design, it was where I started and it did help.
On Saturday, July 24, 2004, at 05:11  AM, Business Macintosh List wrote:

> I'm looking to set up a small web site for e-commerce.  I looked at
> Yahoo, and was impressed with their offering, but noted that their
> "SiteBuilder" software is Windows only.
>
> I'm looking for something with a template, where I can do most of the
> work myself.  My designer (very good) would be glad to do it for me,
> but I'm looking to save some money, and want to get a small site up
> cheap and fast.

Vicki Allwardt CDA
www.folkhearts.com