[BusMac] The List and its future

Bill Treadway bill at treadwayrealtygroup.com
Tue Jun 1 13:43:02 PDT 2004

Hi, This is Bill Treadway
We run a small residential realty company within a RE/MAX office in Sugar
Land, Texas.
We use a mixture of eMacs (2), iMacs (3), a cube (my machine) and a 17"
tibook,  HP printers (3). We office in the office and I have a home office
as well. We also originate mortgage loans for our clients.
 I have been a Mac user since 1986 and have dealt with all their silliness
and their benefits.
Use VPC for some Real Estate and Mortgage loan applications (as well as
programming my Garmin GPSV)
--
Bill Treadway
The Treadway Realty Group