[BusMac] The List and its future

Paul E.R. Packbier - PCR Environmental, Inc. paul at pcrguam.com
Tue Jun 1 16:08:36 PDT 2004

Hi All!

We are a small environmental consulting company on the U.S. Territory
of Guam (7 hours west of HI by plane).  We're an all Mac office with
Airport Extreme and ethernet to tie in an HP Laser Printer and a
Brother MFC all-in-on (which, by the way, works wonderful on our Mac
network).  Still using my Cube alongside the brand new DP G5 on my desk
because VPC doesn't run yet on G5s and I need it for QB Pro.  As soon
as VPC can migrate over to the G5, I'm planning on venturing the Cube
into OS X Server territory for a more central file management system

Did not like the QB Mac latest version.  Two of my major gripes were
that it doesn't do payroll, and you can not make
projects/clients/vendors, etc. INACTIVE.  After importing all data from
QBPro2003 windows version, I had to deal with 8 years worth of records
that could not be hidden somewhere while browsing, for instance, our
active projects list.  Not nice.

Paul

PCR Environmental, Inc. - SBA Section 8(a) Certified SDB
266 Father San Vitores Street
Tamuning, Guam 96913-3622 USA
(671) 646-3560; Fax (671) 646-3563

http://www.pcrguam.com