[BusMac] The List and its future

Peter Gutmann peterg at arakawagrip.com
Tue Jun 1 17:05:29 PDT 2004

it's purely the network card, in that I can't get it to show up on the
network, in order to allow all network users to access it.  i wanted it
to work toward a paperless solution.  right now, everyone prints things
off, then walks them to the fax machine, sends them off.  i bought the
network card in order to allow them to fax from the desktop.  it
doesn't work.

Arakawa Hanging Systems USA, Inc.
1020 SE Harrison St.
Portland, OR 97214