[BusMac] The List and its future

Daniel M. Dreifus crm3 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 2 05:49:42 PDT 2004

I run a simple consulting business, centered around ACT! 2.8 and AppleWorks.
Anyone have any idea why Internet Explorer on a G3 running 8.6 won't accept
cookies and permit password acceptance on Google and Yahoo sponsored sites,
even though cookie acceptance is enabled in preferences?
Could it be related to expired security certificates?
Two identical G3s, pulled the original hard drive from one after upgrading,
and having this problem with the second.

     Commercial Resource Management
     Daniel M. Dreifus
     e-mail: crm3 at ix.netcom.com
     http://crm3.home.netcom.com