[BusMac] Addresses & Mapping

Bill Treadway bill at treadwayrealtygroup.com
Wed Jun 2 07:53:05 PDT 2004

Now Contact has an applescript that will map the primary address of a
contact record in a preferred browser.
You might look at that or speak to them if the Ascript is proprietary but
since mapquest can give you distance between two points, as can garmins
software, the pieces seem to be on the shelf...

--
Bill Treadway
The Treadway Realty Group