[BusMac] List Active?

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Thu May 27 23:24:22 PDT 2004

Dave Higgins said:

>But, my current dilemma goes a bit deeper (and way OT for here)... I
>need to figure out how to get a shell script cgi to read stdin then use
>setenv to load an $ENV type variable to grab web form post arguments.
>
>Know any good lists that might cover that sort of thing?

The X4U list:
http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/X4U.html
used to have a number of UNIX geeks and the like on it, but recently a
number of head cases have begun to dominate this unmoderated list, so I
don't know how many of them still are lurking.

The X-Tech list is more technically oriented, so you might want to try
there.
http://www.listmoms.net/lists/#x-tech

I hope this helps.

Randy B. Singer

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick
boxing."  -EMO PHILIPS