[BusMac] Network Admin

Simon Royal simonr at fdsltd.com
Tue Jun 21 01:19:29 PDT 2005

Hi

I am the administrator for our Mac network at work.  Is it possible to
install software and updates, a) from my computer, b) all at once rather
than having to do it 5 times.

Regards

Simon Royal

This e-mail is confidential and may contain equally privileged information.
It is intended for the use of the addressee only.  If you are not the
addressee you must not read, distribute or rely on this e-mail.  If you have
received this communication in error please notify us immediately by e-mail
or by telephone on +44 (0)1603 620301. The contents of this e-mail do not
constitute a commitment by Franchise Development Services unless separately
endorsed by an authorised representative of Franchise Development Services.
Franchise Development Services believes that this e-mail and any attachments
are free of viruses.  However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure it is virus free and Franchise Development Services does not accept
any responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of
this e-mail or its contents.

This email has been sent to you by Franchise Development Services Ltd,
Franchise House, 56 Surrey Street, Norwich, NR1 3FD, England.  If you would
like to ³opt out² of future mailings from this email address please reply to
this email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.