[CUBE] OT: Video; Things that make ya go hmmm...

pep27 at mac.com pep27 at mac.com
Wed Dec 31 17:34:43 PST 1969

So, the Rage 128 and GeForce 3 [ADC] cards have a third small connector
tab on them... The Radeon 8500 Pro [DVI] does not... What's more, my
AGP Riser Card for the Xserve has no slot or connector for this tab...
My guess is it's an ADC "thing"?... I thought an AGP card was an AGP
card... Phooie!...

Pep