[CUBE] OT: USB card reader?

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Mon Dec 2 04:50:42 PST 2002

>On Monday, December 2, 2002, at 05:24  AM, Riba wrote:
>
>>Can anyone recommend an USB card reader for MM and SD cards that
>>would work under OS X?
>
>How about a FW card reader?  I have the Lexar  FireWire CompactFlash
> reader and it's very nice.

I just need it so I can access the card used in Siemens SL45 mobile
phone. Its cradle is serial, obviously PC only, and horribly slow. So
I need the reader just so that I can do it on a Mac and faster, and
I'd like a budget solution - I don't need multiple formats support
and i doubt that FW readers are cheap.

--
Riba, riba at hi.hinet.hr on 02.12.2002