PL upgrade and Death Sleep

take4 take487 at mac.com
Mon Dec 2 07:05:36 PST 2002

Hello Simon,

I felt exactly same like you did - I got also upset right after I found my
cube got death sleep as I upgraded from 450 to u800 and 10.1 to 10.2.2. I
tried to be sane and when I tried fresh install to another partition, then
the problem magically went away. Even choosing fresh install to another
partition, all the settings and apprications were inherited from old 10.1
partition. I got turned to a happy upgrader.

hope this gives you a clue.

tak

digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

| $14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac
ISP
http://macinternetaccess.com