[CUBE] Noise?

Magnus Petersson mp at algonet.se
Sat Dec 7 13:02:46 PST 2002

In the words of John Derbyshire:

>> What is this obsession with no noise? Why is fan and drive noise a problem?

What doo you mean with "Obsession?" Noise stresses me out. At work I sit
next to a howling windtunnel G4, a 2000 W air cleaner and a growling
aquarium pump. Damnit, I have to lean under the table to hear the speaker.
Here at home there's just my next-to-silent Cube. Bliss! :-)

I can only hope Apple adresses the noise issue in future designs as well...
And let's hope the current G4 towers were a terrible mistake.

http://www.nonoise.org

Magnus
Stockholm