[CUBE] Wait or buy PowerLogix single processor upgrade?

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Tue Dec 10 07:54:57 PST 2002

On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, at 05:45 AM, Joakim Skog wrote:

> I'm about to buy a single 800 Mhz upgrade.
>
> Do you think that also the single processor cards will benefit from
> the new design (or whatever it is) that makes the dual processor cards
> cooler?

I strongly doubt it. I'm sure they'll just sell what is already in the
channel. I doubt they'd even use the new board on the single processor
chips, since what they're using now seems to be ok.

I'd say hold off anyway...until prices are a little better. However,
the Macs4all.com deal is pretty good...

jesse

.