Looking for info on ToolBar...

Jeffrey M. Swiger N8NOE at comcast.net
Fri Dec 13 10:39:06 PST 2002

I'm not sure ToolBar is correct, but after loading Stuffit Deluxe, There
is an Icon on the Top Right of the "ToolBar" next to the Display,
Volume, Airport, Remote Desktop Icons... TOP RIGHT where
Finder used to be in OS9... Anyone know where the Call for
These are?.. I dont mine the Display or Volume, But I don't like the
Idea of Stuffit being there?.. iChat also has an Icon there, but I'm
thinking if
Everything you load puts a "Nifty" little Dew-Dad, I'd go Nutz!... I'd
like to fine
The Link to this or the location Folder, and REMOVE it!....

Thanks!!... Jeff-N8NOE