[CUBE] OS9 drivers

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Fri Dec 13 17:10:48 PST 2002

On 12/13/02 3:37 PM, riba at hi.hinet.hr typeth:

> I figured out why I can't boot off my OS9 partition. When I formatted
> my new HD i didn't select to put OS9 drivers on it too. I can't figure
> out how to do it now, if possible. Any ideas?

Sorry, that can only be done when you reformat. Back it up, reformat
("erase"), check the box that says "install OS 9 drivers", then restore your
backup. CarbonCopyCloner is by far the easiest and quickest (and free)
method of cloning your current OS X setup for backup and restore.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc
http://www.cubeowner.com