Printer/Scanner device

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Mon Dec 16 03:28:00 PST 2002

Ok, after some thinking I decided I should get one of these
printer/scanner combo devices. I _know_ they don't perform nicely in
OS X, but I'm willing to live with that in hope it will get better in
the future. I need a printer for occassional printing and a scanner
to use now and then. I guess I might as well save on space and get a
combo device, and they seem to be built more solid than the rest of
the inkjet printers out there.
I don't need top quality output. Can anyone recommend a specific
model? I know Canon, Panasonic, HP all offer such solutions...

Thanks.

--
Riba, riba at hi.hinet.hr on 16.12.2002