[CUBE] Any leads on an original video card?

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Mon Dec 16 19:10:55 PST 2002

Very often on ebay for under $50. Someone on the list might have one
leftover from an upgrade they'd be willing to part with (sorry... I keep my
spare parts for emergencies like these)

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc
http://www.cubeowner.com

On 12/16/02 9:20 PM, moo at MichaltheMilkman.com typeth: