[CUBE] Any leads on an original video card?..(2)

Jeffrey M. Swiger N8NOE at comcast.net
Mon Dec 16 20:10:46 PST 2002

After reading my post, This don't sound right!!... The card I saw is
like the one I have and use, The original is the one
I have outside the Cube, With NO Plate... I'd like to swap it for a
Banner... Does this make more sense? But I'm not using it
And if some one needs it, This is good!.. I also have the 450Mhz CPU,
But seems that after the last Prologix took the HighWay
to PukesVille, I might hold it for a bit, to be sure again... Contact
me off list if you like, If not this is OK!... My luck is like this,
If it can happen it most often does!....

Jeff