[CUBE] PROJECTOR on my Cube?

Alan Thompson athomp2 at mac.com
Tue Dec 17 13:28:41 PST 2002

I'm not sure why you say you require a VGA connector.  The cube has a 15-pin svga out port on the same card as the ADC connection.  A projector should be easily attached to the cube with this port with a cable that should come with the lcd projector.  The projector should be able to easily handle 1024x768.  I do this with my iBook, and my Toshiba laptop all the time.  I don't think the Cube would be any different.

As far as a extension cable - you'll need an svga to svga cable, which I've seen up to 10' (~3 meters) in length.  I'm not sure how long they can go before attenuation would affect the display.

I don't have any pointers for you in Spain as to who sells svga to svga cables - but I'm sure you could find somewhere online.

--alan