[CUBE] Query?.... Case-sensitiveness

cubicle athomp2 at mac.com
Tue Dec 17 18:33:20 PST 2002

well, maybe less.  i really think that post was typed in, and not a
copy from the command line.  in fact, i'll try it now.

there's no reason at all to type in /bin/tcsh - assuming that tcsh is
the default (which it is) and hasn't been changed.  even still, no
point in running man/Man from there...

hmm, well, it seems that my shell accepts both "Man," and "man."  I use
bash.  I think this is bad.  but i understand the compromise apple made
in supporting HFS.  perhaps that's the real argument here - when can
they dump HFS(+).

--alan

actual terminal copy:
Last login: Sun Dec 15 11:10:59 on ttyp1
Cool!  Refreshing!  Tictac!
bash-2.05a$
bash-2.05a$ man woman
No manual entry for woman