[CUBE] Which large HD? ATA Serial??

Leif Joel Örell lejo at mac.com
Wed Dec 18 14:16:55 PST 2002

Segate has a Seagate Barracuda with ultra ATA/100 interface at:
http://www.seagate.com/cda/products/discsales/marketing/detail/
0,1081,572,00.html
120 GB / 8 MB cache. This is not serial. I don't know if it is backward
compatible with the Cube's ATA/66 interface.
According to Andre Hogie on this list there should also be a 160 GB
version, but i can't find it at Seagate's website.
Joel