[CUBE] Which large HD?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Dec 19 16:36:43 PST 2002

I recently heard a service technician tell our user group here that
Maxtor was adopting some new technology they got when they recently
bought Quantum in their newest drives and that he thought that was a
good thing. I got the WD 7200 -120 with 8MB buffer Special Edition on
sale the day after Thanksgiving. That's my excuse for not getting the
Maxtor. Get the Maxtor.

Kunga