FireWire card reader

ACS cardam at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 21 10:10:43 PST 2002

Wow, that thing is fast! The article is over 2 years old; I wonder if
the small eject/whine problems have been addressed? Thanks for the
pointer; if I need faster transfer, I know what to buy. And the slow
USB test speeds also reflect my experience. I've never seen USB data
travel faster than approx. 512k/sec (and that's an optimistic estimate).