[CUBE] External fire wire hard drive

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Dec 25 16:04:18 PST 2002

On Tue, Dec 24, 2002 at 12:19:49PM -0500, Eagle wrote:
> I second that.  The OWC Elite is an excellent case; I have a 120 gig WD
> Caviar in mine.

I just took an external 60G Seagate HD out of my ADS Pyro external firewire
enclosure, and put it internal to my new Dual 867 G4 tower.  So, I've got
a 5.25" ADS Pyro IDE-to-Firewire enclosure for sale or trade.

Works fine with HDs or CD-ROM drives; I've still got another that I have a
Lite-On 48X CDRW drive in.

If anybody's interested in my spare enclosure, let me know.  Will trade for
something interesting that I can use.

As well, its been good talking to a lot of you over the past year and a
half - I'll be packing my Cube up in its original box and putting it into
storage in the next couple of days, and leaving the list.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net