[CUBE] American Keyboard

Leif Joel Örell lejo at mac.com
Tue Apr 1 08:11:02 PST 2003

I had this problem. American keyboard kept coming back.
According to Apple it is a bug.
What worked for me and for a friend was this.
1. Go to System-preferences international, set language and script to
english, log out.
2. Log in, go to System-preferences international, set language and
script to your one language, log out.
3. Log in, go to System-preferences international, go to input menu set
your one keyboard and uncheck American keyboard.
This worked for me, I have no more problem with American keyboard.
Joel