[CUBE] American Keyboard

Oliver Köll ok at quimby.de
Tue Apr 1 11:31:06 PST 2003

Hey miln,

i think you misunderstood how to fix this problem (as posted by someone
on the Apple Discussions board).

What helped me was:

1. Enable the root user in the Netinfo Manager app (if not done before)

2. Log in as root on the Mac OS X login screen (not in the Terminal)

3. Set your keyboard/international preferences to French in the System
Preferences App.

4. Log out and re-login with your usual account and fix the preferences
there.

5. Voila!

Regards, Oliver