[CUBE] ATI Radeon

J.C. Webber III jcw at kingoblio.com
Wed Apr 2 05:53:47 PST 2003

Alex May wrote:
> Does anyone know if an ATI Radeon AGP 32mb ddr ram will work in the cube?
>
> Or is anyone selling a Geforce that I could buy??!
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Alex

I won one on eBay about 6 weeks ago.  The seller, a guy in Canada,
took 5 weeks to get it to me.  Not his fault though, apparently it
took 4 weeks for my US postal money order to get to him.

Anyway, besides the point.  In the meantime I got a hold of an ATI
Radeon AGP 32MB for the Cube and another GF2 and I elected to go with
the Radeon.  Finally the GF2 from Canada showed up.  So now it sits in
my room, still in it's shipping box.  I never even opened it.

I was going to just keep it around for a spare, but I could use
the dough.  I paid $150, plus the cost of the money order and
$12 shipping.  About $167.  How close to that are you willing to
come?

--
J.C. Webber III
Technical Lead, Unix System Administrator