[CUBE] OT:surprise Bomb in OS X??

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Thu Apr 3 08:59:59 PST 2003

This has happened usually while listening to iTunes & working in
Illustrator to me. You hear the ominous accessing
sounds from the hard drive, then the Kernel Panic. Questions have not
given a solution/cause for these panics.

Discussions came up regarding OS X's need for good quality memory.
Don't know if anyone who has upgraded their
hard drive (7200 RPM) continues to have panics (seems like slow access
speeds might contribute).
My opinion is I don't have enough memory (yet).  Rod