[CUBE] How can you tell if you have a 100 or a 233 PL1.2Ghz cpu?

J.C. Webber III jcw at kingoblio.com
Fri Apr 4 06:05:44 PST 2003

Hi Laurie,

First let me say how impressed I am with your site and with your continued
active participation in all areas involving the cube and the discussions
surrounding it.  You seem to pop up everywhere with timely and useful
comments.  And to find you over here piping in on the cube email list
is very impressive.  You must *really* love the cube, as I do. 8^)

As to your question, I looked back in my email and found the confirmation
message from OWC on the 8th of February.  Here's the description they
included in that message which answers my question:

Item Number: PLGPFG41200C
Upgrade with 2 MB Cache for Apple G4 Cube Models.  2yr PowerLogix Warranty.

Looks like it's the 100 model, not the 233.  That must be why mine
has behaved so well.

Thanks for piping in and getting me to look back at this email from OWC.

Later.....
-- jcw