[CUBE] OT:surprise Bomb in OS X??

Toby Leung jstobias at uclink.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 4 19:13:36 PST 2003

A sure way to get it is to play Medal of Honor for three hours and no
ventilation. I could repeat the results about 90% of the time. I then
elevated my cube and the problem disappeared. It  happened with both
10.2.3 and 10.2.4. A friend of mine experienced too playing MOH, but he
has a G4 450 Tower.