W O W ! ! !

John Guy john.guy at btclick.com
Fri Apr 11 08:41:22 PDT 2003

I took delivery of my new sound sticks (HK) this morning.

If ever you were unimpressed or felt your apple pro speakers were lacking,
you have GOT to audition these!!!!!!!!

£130 of pure musical wow!

They are light-years apart from the Apple pro speakers.

If you have a cube they are a natural upgrade to the cubes usual
complimentary components.

Combined with the sub OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!

I think I am approached the zenith of cube owners ship now...

My replacement 1.2Ghz powerlogix board should be back by next week along
with
1.5gb ram
340 GB HD storage (80 GB internal, 240 gb external firewire dual enclosure)
Twinview graphics card two 15" lcd flat panels
Cd burner
ADSL router