[CUBE] Can't drag or drop

Oliver Köll ok at quimby.de
Fri Apr 11 13:18:34 PDT 2003

Hi Edward,

i had this problem once, and it was related to corrupted plist or cache
files. The solution was to remove them. Unfortunately i cannot remember
which files :-)

doing a quick search, i found a program named Dragster:

   http://www.ifthensoft.com/dragster.hqx

which claims to solve this problem. Never used it, though..

Good luck

Oliver