[CUBE] W O W ! ! !

Lee Ligon leeligon at comcast.net
Sat Apr 12 08:23:07 PDT 2003

At 12:24 PM 4/12/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>That's the Griffin iTrip. See http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/itrip/
>Unfortunately only announced sofar, not available yet. I ordered one in
>January, still waiting.
>
>cheers
>Rob

A less cool looking, but similarly functioning item
(http://www.arkon.com/SF120.htm) is also available.  They were originally
made to play portable CD players through your car (or other) stereo.  I
used this one to listen to my ipod on my car stereo until I got a new car
stereo that has a Aux input on the front (which works REALLY well).  The FM
transmitter things work well when you are in an area where there are not
many competing radio stations, but isn't a very good solution for car trips
where you go in an out of different radio station ranges (because you set
it to a particular unused frequency).

Lee
(a lurker)