what scanner? what digi camera, what printer

Lacorona at aol.com Lacorona at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 20:15:04 PDT 2003

You guys are always helpful...I hope you can help me agani...
Does anyone here who works with photography or images have a dream team idea
of printer, scanner and digi camera that I can buy at COMPUSA or through
Apple catologs, or other apple supplier? For not a billion dollars, but not
cheapo-doesn't-look-good price either. I guess, best qulaity for reasonable
money.

WOuld like a good, fast can-do sharp coilor camera,  (can you take b and w
ohtos with a digi camera?)
a fast color printer with good dpi, and
a fast scanner color dpi high, with slide, neg scanner--,
but also need  a sheet feeder for scanner as I do a lot of scanning of text
with omnipage pro.

My old hp scanner has a scuzzy plug big as Cleveland and it will not fit my
cube. My cube has 1.5GB RAM. I think I have adequate memory for new equip and
its software.

any opinions or advice is appreciated.
thank you,
Kub