FW: [CUBE] What scanner? What digi camera? What printer?

Ben McPherson ben.mcpherson at bbc.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 02:06:44 PDT 2003

I have that same printer, and getting the driver software to work is a pain.
However, once it does work, it's great.

If you're running the newer system software, you HAVE to upgrade to a later
version of the driver.  I had real problems with this - printing gibberish -
until I used the OLD version to do a full uninstall of all HP products on my
system.  Then I installed the new driver software, and everything has worked
like a dream since.  It's a great all-in-one, once you can get it working,
and it IS worth the effort, although only just.

I love the SONY Cybershot DSC P9 camera - very small, very beautiful, and
takes pretty good 4MP pictures.  They look photographic rather than
video-ish.  Everything works seamlessly with iPhoto.

Ben

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
signify your consent to this.