Help me......I'm desperate

Lacy Kyle lacy_kyle at mac.com
Mon Apr 14 09:40:42 PDT 2003

Please, please help. I have a bog standard 450 cube except for 448M
ram. I have finally took the plunge and upgraded to OSX 10.2. My
machine now locks up after about 5 to 10 minutes use. Can't seem to
detect any pattern in it, it does it with all sorts of applications and
makes no difference whether or not I'm connected to the net or not./
Most of the time it just freezes and will not respond to anything,
other times (but much less frequent, I get that pretty coloured beach
ball thing......but still no response to anything, not even force
quit.....Please forgive any typo's, I'm trying to get this mail sent
before the damn thing locks again!!!!!

Lacy