the desperate plea thing........

Lacy Kyle lacy_kyle at mac.com
Mon Apr 14 11:45:41 PDT 2003

Wow........now that's what I call a response.........Lots of things for
me to try there anyhow...... Now this may or may not have cured the
problem but, my six year old lad..........(I know, I know, they seem to
be the root of all problems!!) had got one of his 'Dorling Kindersley
Play and Learn' CD's in the drive. It's a classic app but not running
or anything. I didn't really pay much attention to it, I have ejected
the disc and my machine has been running for the past 40 minutes or so
without a hiccup. Is it possible that the disc being in there could
cause the problem? would the cube access the disc for no reason at all
while the machine is up and running and cause it to hang?

just a thought.......I'll keep you posted with how things go.

Lacy