[CUBE] OS Update 10.2.5

Gnarlodious gnarlodious at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 14 12:23:01 PDT 2003

Entity Rod Clifford spoke thus:

> Before installing 10.2.5-any visible benefits from this upgrade?   Rod
I think I am seeing a major problem with my LCD fixed (finally!). The
problem happened intermittently since I installed X. If I put the OS to
sleep with the display brightness set low upon waking the settings would be
on high with the actual brightness stuck on low. The only solution was a
reboot.
I know there were some major updates of the Flat Panel drivers because some
users report loss of the USB ports on the rear of the display.

Knocking on -- er, lucite.

http://www.Gnarlodious.com/Entities/Computer/Cube/Cube.html
€ Power Mac G4 Cube: The Naked Cube