[CUBE] OS Update 10.2.5

RedEclipseTurbo GeForce3 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 05:29:14 PDT 2003

I've noticed around a 15% increase in frame rates when using Marine
Aquarium on a GeForce 3 card. It appears that the Quartz Extreme and
OpenGL testes are a little faster when testing with Xbench 1.0 as well.
All in all they seemed to have tweaked the video drivers for better
efficiency. So far it's stable but I've only been pushing it for a few
days now.

Chris
RedEclipseTurbo