[CUBE] MCE SuperDrive

Rob In der Maur ridmaur at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 15 22:43:53 PDT 2003

I can confirm this. Also ordered and received the MCE Superdrive. Got
it installed without any problems and ASP reports DWDB. That in itself
doesn't mean anything to me, but Toast let me burn CD-R's at 16x while
the original could only handle 8x at the max.
The drive was $419 for me including the discount you get as was
advertised on Cubeowner.com and excluding S&H and taxes. A lot of
money, I agree but my Cube looks like it should (no cables hanging
outside) and I finally can use iDVD. I'm happy...

cheers
Rob