Powerlogix

John Guy john.guy at btclick.com
Thu Apr 17 10:52:56 PDT 2003

After much ado over nothing I should be getting my card back from wave point
(?) they are contracted to do the support/RMA and tech support for
Powerlogix
The guy they have hired has turned out to be a bit of a knight in shining
armour (metaphorically of course), Jason.

After nearly three weeks with Bill (Roberts' brother) at powerlogix "Tech
support" NOTHING had happened I had left well over half a dozen mesgs for
him to email/call me with some idea of what was wrong with the card or some
idea of timescale as to when a new/fixed card would be shipped.
NOTHING

Absolutely nothing Nada zip zilch nil nowt bugger all!

By now I was getting a bit P***ed about having to chase him getting the
brush off and generally no idea of what was going on.
Eventually one of the other techs suggested that I speak to this new
contracted company.

Hence Jason.

So far he has levelled with me, delivered on his promises and been above all
else, HONEST about what is going on.

If anyone has any questions about there cards or issues call them direct.

John Guy

Too often we only hear the gripes and moans about what goes wrong and so
little about goes right or to plan.
Credit were credit is due

PS I have no affiliation to either company, nor any vested interest
commercial or otherwise in them.