[CUBE] the desperate plea thing.

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Apr 18 12:37:29 PDT 2003

Good News Gang. There's a freeware alternative to FruitMenu that works
perfectly. It's the classic menu without the hierarchy up in the right
side menu items section. I love it. Just set it to start on login and
it'll always be there for you.

TigerLaunch (130K - open source - Cocoa)
<http://ranchero.com/tigerlaunch/>