[CUBE] Urgent - on site- kernel panic

Pat Dowling dowlingp at mac.com
Sat Apr 19 05:17:54 PDT 2003

There might be a easier/less painful way to fix the USB bug until Apple
releases a official patch.  The tip was posted on MacNN but it is based on a
article from ADC Apples Developer Connection site.

http://developer.apple.com/hardware/usb/usbloggers.htm

This fix requires the use of the terminal app so if your not comfortable
with poking around in OS X at the command line, I would recommend Bill's
suggestion.