[CUBE] Sonnet CPU upgrade

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Sun Apr 20 08:07:19 PDT 2003

On Sunday, April 20, 2003, at 06:32  AM, Doug Wambold wrote:

> 3.  The Cube installation kit contains a detailed instruction manual,
> and a Panaflo "L" fan.

Wow....all great news! Thank you very much doug :)

So now I have to ask...since I already have a panaflo fan in my Cube,
and I know how to install the chip, do you think I could get by without
buying the installation kit? Does the heatsink fit properly? Does the
kit include anything for the actual installation besides instructions
and the fan?

This is great....a 1.2GHz upgrade, a 20" Apple LCD, and I'll be set for
the next 2 years!

jesse

.