OT: Oscilloscope I have to sell...

Jeffrey M. Swiger N8NOE at comcast.net
Tue Apr 22 00:48:27 PDT 2003

Being I Had some inquires on the CPU and Newton.
I have a Leader 315A Portable Oscilloscope to sell
also. I have More Radio Testing Equipment than I need
here, But the more I'm moving stuff, the more I find I really
don't need here...
I got this scope about 2 years ago, and have never ran on the
External Battery, but It Hold a charge, and the Scope is Fine.
It has the Case, Probe, Manuals, Everything that came with it...
Drop a line if your interested?...
Asking $250.00 for the Scope, I got it at a good deal, and I'm not
looking to Make money, just trying to get something out of it!...

Jeff-N8NOE
N8NOE at Comcast.Net